Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 12:02 AM   #77
Lissa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr)
You didn't make me upset at all! In fact, I started to comment on different things you've said and realized that instead, the best way to comment is with a general statement ... I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID!

Very well put!

I have thought the same thing and have made mention of it myself (I think in a different thread). I really don't appreciate the "subtle" insinuations of Stapp being the bad guy. Maybe he is ... who knows! All I do know is that unless someone is going to come through with some cold, hard facts, I really don't care to hear anyone's one-sided opinions.

Thank you, creedlvr, for your words of support!! I didn't want to offend anyone, least of all, Mark's brother. I just thought it wasn't right and I needed to make a "stand", however stupid that is. I just think that this board was created as a place for people who shared a love for CREED's music. Not for bashing members of the band no matter how delicate it's put. It may not have been intended that way, but that is how that thread came across to me. Maybe they aren't getting along right now, who knows? .... but things change at the drop of a hat and those kinds of comments may be later regretted. Like I said, I'm a CREED fan and I would feel the same if the comments were made about any of them.... KEEP IT POSITIVE!!!