View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #29
Ed Wood
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS... How dare you... FUCK... Let's See you play Every single Randy Rhoads, Jake E Lee songs (note for note i might add) and Produce some of Ozzy's Greatest songs to date... AND Creating some AMAZING Masterpieces with Black Label... He Writes, Sings, Plays Both Acoustic and Electric Guitars... plays Piano, banjo and i'm sure some other instruments. He has Made 8 album and 2 DVDs in 7 years. He is the Hardest Working Man In Rock And Still finds time to be a Committed Father and Husband.
You must have a Really fucking narrow view of time if you honestly think Zakk wylde is the most ovverrated Musician of all time.

P.S. Yes I am Opinionated. But you can not say that Zakk is the most overrated musician of all time... considering their are some HORRIBLY overrated musicians out there... Zakk Is Deserving of more than a majority of the praise he gets.

LMAO! You reacted exactly how I knew and hoped you would, once again acting like you are completely gay for Zakk Wylde.

I don't have to be able to play that stuff (even though I doubt you can play it all) to say that I don't like him and think that he's overrated. Many people act as if he is the savior of rock music, which is just a stupid thing to say. He will never be as inventive as someone like Tom Morello. He may be better in certain ways, but will never be close to being as original as him.

And, IMO, he has one of the worst voices in the history of rock and roll.

PS: Chris Cornell rules all