View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 08:00 AM   #43
tru2mine
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Heres what I wrote, kinda corny but oh well

Lack of education, probably one of our cultures biggest problems, and well my friend you fit right in. Its so easy to bash someone we don't have no ties to isn't it. So I'm gonna be a big man and not insult your intelligence. I'm just gonna question your research and you motives. For instance who does creed sound like? What does creed sing about? Have you ever seen a creed concert live? Just a few things you should know before you start bashing. What radio station is getting paid to play creed songs, I would love to know because I dont hear them on the radio that much, and I hardly ever see there videos. hmmmmmmm?
Let me ask you this, have you ever been a teenager, have you ever been frustrated, have you ever felt like given up. Hold on to your hat but I think everybody at one point has felt those things, and thats how they connect to a creed song. Rocket science aint. When someone sings about things that you the listener feel it makes you feel like your not alone with the things you've been through, its kinda comforting. Imagine that, music that has meaning behind it, unlike all the pop that your not complaining about.
Alright so let me get this straight, to be a good rock band you have to, not be able to sing real well, look like you haven't bathed for the length of a tour, break everything on stage when your done, and god forbid you even slightly mention, well.....god. I think I got it. Is that how you see it, just wondering. Oh and if you do mention god in any context your a christian band.
Alright heres how I see it, you dont research the topic, you give no examples of the so called facts you present and you talk in circles throughout your whole article, you don't really have a strong case. Maybe this is just a plot for you to get some attention. Well I got news for you, its been done before. Maybe you should attack britney or something, I think you've got a case there. Here ya go, try writing about how well the eagle are doing and how the phils just signed thome because your knowledge of good music and actually your writing skills and non existent.