View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 11:16 AM   #27
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Congratulations Jaclyn& Scott

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) AnaisHot--How do you know when they told each other they first loved one another? Do you keep tabs on how many times they crap each day too? Obviosly we are both fans--lets not judge others until we are perfect ourself. Its the media that always focuses on the negative. I like to be optomistic and see the good in all people. Jaklyn and Scott are just that- good people with obviously good hearts! I dont know any other World Known Rock Star that has a children's foundation and donated over 2 million bux to hurrican families ...oh and you dont have to PLAN a damn baby. There is no book that says you have to wait 2 years 6 days 43 seconds before you are allowed to reproduce..thats absurd....dont be a hater...annways, Scott when are you back on tour dude?!!!!! Anyone know?

If u listen to interviews and read some interviews u would know when they said they loved each other. As or the crap thing, u said it, not me, :0). There're are plenty of "rock stars" that have foundations, just not stapp. Look up some and u will find out. No one is saying that he had to wait a thousands years, or whatever to reproduce, wow!!!!! No one is hating hun, get that fact straight first. Then we can talk. And u might wanna know who u talking to before u write someones name. lol!!!!

And one more thing, if u wanna know when he's gonna tour, (PBF) is the place to find that info out.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-31-2006 at 12:08 PM.