Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 11:21 AM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Im not attacking mormoms

Please understand im not Downing Anybody Beliefs. I dont Do that B/c I belife That God is Always In Controll of Everything At All times And He Moves diffrently On Every Soul For His Own Reasons. But If Somebodys Lost Out there And Needs Help. Im Going To Send Theme Back To Calavary Amen!! Which Is Down on Your Kness Were Ever It Maybe. And Cry Out To your Daddy He will Listen. {There Are Many Books} And God Has Given Me A lot About This one. That I wont say Here!! But I will Say this. Then You Guys Go Figure Umm..k In The Beging Was The Word Which Is The Bible Umm k And The Word Was God. And The Word Became Flesh Which Is Jesus christ. Lord Of us all. Who said Im The Light Of The World. And The Truth In The Way No man can reach Father , Except By Jesus Christ. The Only Thing That Man Was Given To be set free On Earth Was The Bible The Word Of God. And If Ye Be wise U would Know Its Powerfull Book Of Secrets. And Now guys It Would be A Great Time to Start Trying To Read The Bible. B/c HES AT THE DOOR..The Bible Is overrated it Seems Now A days. But The Probleam I See That Its Very Underated. Because Knowlege Has Not Grew!! Damn Shame!!! But hey U Guys I think U Guys Are Great And What I Say I Say Out Of Love to my Fellow brothers In sisters In Christ!!! READ THE BIBLE. You Might Be supprised What u will Learn At these Times. And Lay Off my Buddy Sincirr. From A Certian Point of You my buddy Was Right. And Blessed Me When I read It. Why B/c I read The Bible...And Please Stop With The who Knows More About What I Know About Stuff!! Bottom Line Is...In To You Truly Know Your self And could bet your life on it How would Ya Know~~But I know you Guys You Love To Argue!!!Jesus Is the only One that can Lead you To Truth And His word And once You Find Truly Find that Peace And Truth U Would Not Trade It For ANYTHING. Or ANYBODY....Just love each other the way hes loved us all..........Peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything