View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 04:47 PM   #11
PaulMcCoygirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Ya me to Alisha I've only had one b/f and it really was hardly even that Just someone I gave my address to when I was at work one day cleaning at a hotel. I never thought he would even write to me but he did. I was 18 and stupid and he was the first guy that ever said I was pretty, every other guy like guys at school were pricks to me, even the guys at my church at the time were jerks!

Wow, that sounds kind of like me. Except I gave my phone number to him. It didn't do any good because he only called me once to wish me a happy birthday. I thought it was thoughful of him, but I would have liked him to call me more. I called him a few times, but then after I noticed I was basically doing all the talking, I gave up. He also said that I was pretty, just not to my face. He told my friends instead. All the guys at my school are pricks too. They date the freshman and sophomore girls because they know they will give them what they want. I'm still praying that one of these days someone will come along for me.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you