View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 06:19 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
interesting...isn't it?...i read this earlier today..and thought it was done in a more balanced manner...

Quote: Phillips also acknowledged that lead singer Scott Stapp's personal, family, and business interests drove a wedge between Stapp and the rest of the band, and left less time for Creed. "You know, some of the stuff that he dealt with on a daily basis wasn't self-imposed, it was outside stuff, whether it was friends or family or whatever the case was. That, on top of all the business stuff that he was involved with, might have shifted his focus a little bit. Maybe he just felt like music wasn't as important to him as his son or whatever the case was."

and one's children/family should always be more important...that is always a given...i'm glad flip also said some of it wasn't self imposed...that is just how it is when there are other things in one's life that need attending to...

i believe that the music and all that comes with it will remain important to stapp...but it also has it's place in the scheme of things...and to me, the man should not be faulted or put down because he has chosen to handle his business his way.

~Ann~
a.k.a.
M.O.M./Cdm2