View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 10:12 PM   #28
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Actually, you are quite wrong on that Shadow. Scott has made many disparaging remarks publicly about his bandmates. I'm not talking about in the media( as far as I know no one from Creed has made negative comments about each other in the media) but to the public including fans, friends and music industry people as well as other artists. Just because you haven't heard about it in print somewhere or on a message board does not mean it has not happened.

Michael
I guess you would know (I'm not being sarcastic). Being Mark's brother you are/were close to Scott. However, are you saying this because you have heard it first hand? I only know what comes out in the media, be it in print or him personally in an interview. I'm sorry, but I haven't heard anything negative from him.

The whole situation really is sad. Maybe not from your point because Mark is your brother. But from the fans point - it stinks. Scott and Mark wrote amazing songs together and I do feel bad that Creed is done. Even my kids who are 5 and 3 love the music. Just tonight I had to keep replaying BC version of One in the car just so they could sing it.