View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 10:26 AM   #21
creedfreak76
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I totally agree as well sispecial. The people who weren't there that night don't have any idea what we saw. I think the "loyal" fans have justified reason to be upset. If (which no one knows for sure yet) Scott was drinking then he went against everything that he and the band believes in and we deserve a new show. I have seen them live several times and have been a fan from the very beginning. I paid 225.00 for seats when I saw them in Feb and I almost did it again in Chicago, but instead I went with floor seats. Do you know how upset I would've been if I would have paid that knd of money for that concert. I also understand that he is human, but if he was drunk then this is something that could have been prevented. This concert experience hasn't changed my opinion about CREED one bit. I still have the same respect for all of them. I have seen 7 shows that kicked ass so one bad experience doesn't affect me. I just feel sorry for the people who came from other states or who were seeing CREED for the first time that night.