Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 01:54 PM   #7239
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rawker) yes i kno, i really hate myself, i kno she finds it hard to trust people and the fact that i was the only person she could trust and i let her down over one stupid selfish thing is driving me insane,

i broke the perfect bond of trust over one stupid thing and i just wish i was dead for it.

she is the best friend iv ever had and ever shall be, and i kno that i dont deserve that again.
dont take it so hard on you if she cant get over it thats her loss , i mean if you guys had the perfect bond ...nothing is really ever perfect except me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO im kidding dont be all down all about it, as you go down on down a realationship a line or whatever somethings you must put on the sidelines you just cant be perfect all the time pull yourself one thousand directions at one time to please someone ...thats what a bond of trust is for my friend we bulid that bond to get us through tough times ...not the good ones amen!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done