Thread: Hidden Message
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #8
Funkylilsissy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hidden Message

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY JUST AINT READY FOR WHAT I GOTTA TO SAY!!! THATS ALL MY FRIEND, from one prespective, AND WIT MY CRAZY BABIES, She swares i was working the other day and i was bitch the slapping the grill at work And it just came out of me, and a co worker said thats the first time i ever heared you cuss, and then it went into a conversation about the movie the green mile, tom hanks, she swares, Green Mile, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i try not too, THE GOOD LORD WILL GIVE ME STRENETH AND THE MERCY OF HIS SON SHALL INDEED FORGIVE US, OF THE THINGS IN OUR FLESH THAT WE STRUGGLE SO HARD TO OVERCOME, BUT WE HAVE BEEN OVER COMERS BY SPIRT NOT BY THE FLESH, SELF HAS NO AUTHERTIY BUT WE ARE IN BONDS TO THINGS OF THE SPIRT, IN MY WEAKNESS I KNOW MY GOD IS INDEED AT HIS STRONGEST, HIDDEN MESSAGE SONG, I STAND ALONE GOD SMACK, AND THE GOOD LORD SURLEY DOES NOT NEED A REASON the hidden message GOD SMACK IS LIKE THE GOD LIKE BAND, huh huh WE HUMBLEY WORSHIP THE MESSAGE NOW PROCEEDING, i did,nt want to get off topic,
That was great I remember it like yesterday " SHE SWEARS" , buddy we looked at each other and cracked up