View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:50 AM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Proof that God exists...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) It would be great if you were at the point where you could ask God yourself, cos I believe He would show you.

More and more historical evidence is coming up that the things written in the bible are fact. You could even google that. And over 90% of the worlds population believe that there is a God. That should stand for something. So many believe that they have heard God or seen a sign from God or had prayer answered from God...There has to be something to it.
Yes Yes , PRAISE JESUS, We Can Discuss Freely The Most High Prophets Are With Us, i,ll name a few Hendrix Morrison Cash well not that high but he wore black And Thats Good Enough For Me, Lennon Lord Who Will For Their Shoes, I Just Wanted To Bring In A Quick Prayer, GLORY TO GOD, PEACE BE WITH US BOOST OUR FAITH MY PRECIOUS LORD 7 Times 7 A Lot Of Highs A Lot Of Lows But My Precious LORD Only You Can Hold Us And Sustain Us And Wipe The Tears From Our Eyes, STRETHEN OUR FAITH, In Due Season, Keep US IN THE WATER, My God Teach Us In Your Power And Divinty To Not Cast Our Cares In The World, And Daily Living Bring Us To Mind The Anxcity In Gods Kingdom, And Keep Us Burning In Spirt And In Truth, In Your Boldness And In Your Fire, On Our Kness Or Up On High, Prepare Hearts To Be Comforted BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS...... ya,alls,