View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 08:13 PM   #53
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Not to be rude but....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Ok, this is the second thread I've seen with all this pointless arguing back and forth. People, there is an ignore function on this board. Use it. And IamFilthy, consider this your last warning. If you don't have anything other than insults to add to the discussion, you're outta here. Have a nice day.

First of all, I add alot of positive comments towards Stapp. I make negative comments about AB. I just say things like that I don't like how Myles sings or I personally think Stapp is better. I just say that that is my opinion and everyone loses it. People say negative things about Stapp(in the Stapp forum, I might add) based only on their preference. Now, I didn't realize that this is a "positive" only board and everyone has to like AB. Maybe you should try to console the people who take this way too far and become offended in the name of AB. This is real life and not everything is peaches and cream. I have negative and positive feedback, just as everyone else does. Personally, I think you should take a look at everyone else's comments on a daily basis and rexamine the situation.
I've been living a double life