View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 09:47 AM   #37
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) I don't think everybody is only on Stapp side I think there is truth to both AB and Stapp side. It's a shame about the divison among Creed fans. I just think that for some we are happy to see Stapp speak out. It was apparent to many that something was wrong with him and we are happy that he is healthy and happy and has found peace for himself and his son. Know he can move on with his career and life and the same with AB.
I am relieved that Scott is finally speaking out. However, it seems that it is beginning to create an even wider division between the Mark / Stapp fans. There has to be a happy medium somewhere. I strongly support Scott. I support Mark as well. But sometimes the negative comments about Scott are unnecessary. Let's just take it as it comes and see what the near future holds for both of them.

After Scott's latest round of interviews, anyone can see that he misses Mark and Scott P. I would like to think that they miss Scott as well. Scott was speaking about them yesterday over a radio interview, he spoke about them on VH1. It's clear that there is some sadness there about the whole situation.