View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 11:58 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
maybe we could raise some money and get Mark a new sweater!!! He only wears this one! :P

But seriously! what a story!!! poor Brian!!!

The funny thing is (I promissed myself I wouldn´t tell anyone about that) I had a dream last night, that I won tickets to a Creed concert in US and when I got there, I missed all the songs except for the encore: DSD and Higher (weird!) ... and I got sad and when I was leaving (I was the last to leave the venue) I saw Mark and he was being interviewed by the press... so I went down to him to get his autograph and a pic and he asked me if I liked the show and I told him what happened... He told me to wait and to talk to his cousin (?!), coz he had missed the concert too... When Mark´s done with the press, he asked me if I wanted to meet the rest of the band and backstage... I agreed, of course!!! And his cousin was nice to talk to. Then, on the backstage, they said they´d take me to their next concert so I could see it from beginning!!! Yeah, Mark is cool!

Too bad it was only a dream! :embarass: