View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:54 PM   #50
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) I donīt think AB were against Creed Greates Hits cd was released. I just think they took that decision just for the fact Stapp is saying that all of them (Mark, Flip and Himself) agreeded about the tracks and the extra material included in the cd. When actually (Mark said that a few times) they donīt talk to Scott since the split of Creed. I donīt really necessary see a trick in all that from Mark and Flip. And iīm agree with TeriB19 about Stapp pretends that the rest of the world still believe that Creed is there. When Stapp was interviewed on tv (Kilborn is called the program) he said Creed werenīt to split up, they just were going to take a break...Mark producing(actually he produced Troy Stetina Project EP 2003) and he was going to released a solo album. Obviously didnīt mention that Mark at that time had already a new band in progress.Thatīs what i call a LIAR...

Stapp and AB had to agree on the tracklisting they may not have sat down in one room but they had to reach an agreement on the tracks or the CD would not have been released. So really when you think about what Michael statement is it really all to do about nothing.