Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:20 PM   #1660
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
T3 And Glory To God,

well this past winter i was going through so many changes and stand stills, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT FEELING OF WATING UPON THE LORD THY GOD IN SILENCE GLORY, so i thought i would just whatch the movie for clartiy and besides i had not seen it, GLORY THEN THERE AROSE A SOUND AS UNTO THUNDER, that message that the Lord Thy God Was Finding So Hard To Deliever, Was Like A Time Capsule to me inside the movie, GLORYYYYYYYY at that time i felt some what like john conner did, In deeper things, BUT WHAT ALL THE MACHINE PUT HIM THROUGH, In The Long Run He Was Right and at the end of the movie, john was asked who is control down there GLORY TO GOD, and it finally Hit Him, I,am HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa I,am i could feel God message so deep and true, the emotions came so strong as if i was reviewing the PASSIONS OF CHRIST GLORY TO GOD And no matter How Rough It Gets Or How Lost We Get, Or what ever it is JESUS CHRIST IS UNDER ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD, PAST PRESENT FUTURE PROPHECIES TOUNGES , GLORY TO GOD, but WE CANT GIVE UP THE FIGHT B/C WE LIVE TODAY, WE LIVE TODAY GLORY TO GOD, Peace Be With U All In The Beauty Of His Sweet Simplisty,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You