View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 04:39 PM   #37
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: If you could say one thing to him..

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Okay, then don't become him. The only difference between Stapp a lot of average people is the guy is a celebrity. That's about it. Most men have experienced lust, anger, envy, and pride. You just like the fact that the guy is a struggling Christian. Stapp represents a lot of people. A lot of Christians go through stuff like this all the time. If you like gossip so much... then go read a paparazzi magazine. A simple person wouldn't be so preoccupied with someone else's life.

I like the fact that he's a struggling Christian? So you know me and that's why you can make such a statement? How about a lot of PEOPLE go through stuff like that? He's a man plain and simple, he's human and just because he's well known doesn't make him superhuman. He chose to lead the life that he does on his own. He most certainly doesn't represent me, I represent myself - I am not a follower. You say I like gossip? Well how about I tell you I like to analyze things and try to understand why people do what they do. I also find it quite amusing how someone who is on a gossipy forum will turn around and say I enjoy gossip. I guess you come on here to check the weather? If you are interested in the man's music, then his CD should be enough, yet you are on here reading .... oh what should I call it? GOSSIP.

It's sad that he and others are alcoholics. It's not something to laugh at. He's got it better off than most don't you think? He has the resources to get cleaned up unlike those who don't have much. He is a man who is responsible for how he behaves. We are all responsible in how we choose to live and behave, don't you think?