View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 07:12 PM   #13
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Yvonne
I totally agree with Linda, and if I had to choose between a meet and greet or a concert I would definately choose the concert.  CREED's performances are soooooo mind blowing, so full of energy, and full of love.....I know that sounds goofy, but I actually felt love when I saw them in concert the first 2 times.    

After putting on a show like that, I wouldn't even expect the man to hang around to chit-chat.  We are all familiar with how deep this man's mind is.....if you haven't already-just pay close attention to his lyrics!!!  I'm sure for him, life is heavy and he needs some sense of peace and aloneness(not lonliness)

Maybe Linda's right, he's just not a social person, he leaves that stuff to Mark, Flip and Brett....which, in my book, is absolutely cool  

I totally agree with you guys and Yvonne, you read my mind. With all the he energy and emotion he puts out during their shows, is it any wonder that afterwards he would need some time to just come down from all of that? I can only imagine what it must be like for all of them to perform like they do.

And to me, you don't sound goofy. The one Creed show I was at, the feeling of love and unity in the place was UNBELIVABLE!!! It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Relearn Love