View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 10:17 AM   #18
Lisah110
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
It's time to move on? HELLO! Did you spend $125 on a show that wasn't good? I am sure if you bought a pair of $25 shoes that didn't fit right you would return them! It's not fair...we didn't even get a whole show; yet alone a whole song....I think if the tables were turned and it was you that spent all that money on a concert you would be very dissappointed. That was a Christmas present for both me and my husband...we decided that we weren't going to get anything big for X-mas since we were going to go to the show a few days later....

If you didn't go to the show you have no right to bash those of us who did for being upset. It was a sold out show 18,000 people and tickets started at $50. HE LEFT THE STAGE AFTER 3 SONGS!!! Then came back to a shortened show and not much singing.

I have seen CREED before and so has my husband and we just stood there in disbelief. Also scared there may be a riot if he cancelled the show (I'm 6 months pregnant!!) I read one of Scott's interviews and he basically said....if the show isn't up to par-they would go back and do another show. And that is what we deserve. I have been a CREED fan for years and still will be-but we should receive a refund or another show....