View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 09:46 PM   #120
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes, Ronda, you seem VERY bitter.

Quote: You are very , very skilled an taking words of others and turning them into your own agenda.  
You have manipulated my quotes to make me seem like a bad guy here.  
Dogstar had NO part in making you look bad. That was all you.

Quote:
If you do not like my opinions, I could care less. I did not come on this web site to make friends. I dont need anymore friends. I have friends, dont need your approval of my opinions.
So you came here to vent your frustration at a show that sucked. Why have you decided to stay around. I don't know about you, but I'm here to hang with my friends and enjoy the posts. We're not about negativity here unless someone stays around too long harping on a subject that has been beaten so far into the ground China's starting to see it. You are right, you don't need approval of your opinions, but wouldn't you think by now, that if no one else wanted to discuss the issue, you'd know when to let it go? There is a forum posted somewhere for the Chicago fans to go and sign that petition for 'retribution' and chat. Can you take your anger there? Again, I'm NOT telling you to leave, but as long as you stay, isn't there anything else that you can contribute to this bb other than Dogstar bashing and 12/29 concert boo-hooing? It's REALLY getting boring.

And by the way, Dogstar is the LEAST boring person on this bb to converse with. Perhaps she just uses words you don't understand.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.