View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 01:30 PM   #106
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Crimeney's sakes...this thread was started to let people know that he is making strides in the project, to let people know what's going on...and look where it's ended up...man...

it's never going to matter what stapp does, or doesn't do to some of y'all...there will always be those that either feel he isn't doing enough, or he has done too little...etc...and that is your choice.

Ya know, i find this "logic" very entertaining...drummer, for the simple reason...all the comments, suppositions and speculations on WHY the delay's have happened in stapp's project are coming for "fans"....STAPP HAS NOT SAID ANY OF THIS or anything even close to warrent such comments...

HE has NOT offered this or any other excuse...as to why it's taking as long as it has...so how do any of you KNOW FOR A FACT...that there couldn't be legitimate and acceptable reasons (not excuses, as some here would call them) for the delay, that are just not being disclosed?...thing is...YOU DON'T...but the negative "thinking" continues, doesn't it?

But, remember, this is a public bb...a lot more people read than post, including the media...and the way some of you word things, instead of expressing a personal opinion, you make it sound like y'all are some kind of experts on the subject when you are not...and that is most definitely misleading.

Why don't you give me an example of a legitimate and acceptable reason? I can't think of a single reason I would call acceptable.