View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 12:03 PM   #13
marlsy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote]Originally posted by Snortmyster
I know I don't post alot, but I do read a lot of the threads, as I've said before opinions are like assholes everybody has one, and everyone is intitled to her/his own opinion. If you want someone to respect your opinion you should respect theirs,
after all individualism is a wonderful thing, and sometimes things are better left unsaid. I'm sure as a child your parents would tell you " if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I don't post here a whole heck of alot either and I think I will move on to another board where opinions of others are accepted! I was not being NEGATIVE as Hotforscott likes to say, I was upset that Creed did not get the respect they deserved like everyone else did. I saw it happen diff., I do not need to watch it 20 times to see it happen again, I saw what I saw and I wasn't the only one, If you don't like my version of it thats fine, don't go as far as to call it NEGATIVE! Yeah who cares what Sharon thinks I agree, I was upset that Creed didn't get the respect they should of gotten in front of millions of viewers. I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this board and posting here but if people are going to jump down someones throat for not agreeing with how they saw something I can do without that!! You get enough crap from the real world everyday, I don't need it here!!!!!!!!