View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 10:26 PM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
What can I say, I'm a human coaster.

The show was amazing. I was really excited about going, and was NOT disappointed in the least. Submersed was fantastic. Those guys have really come a long way since NYE 2001, Creed's last show together. They are well put-together, much more confident and just a great group of guys. I hope they go far.

Crossfade = mediocre. Period.

I have just one thing to say. Myles Kennedy is amazing. I was not sure how I would like him live, but there is no doubt in my mind, he is an incredible singer with a range that I cannot even begin to describe. Considering he had the flu, his singing was phenomenal. He totally blew the roof off the joint. Mark was an animal on the guitar. When he played with Creed, he seemed to enjoy wailing away during the occasional solos he did. But this was a totally different Mark we saw. He played his heart out, every song, every chord, he was having a blast and it was obvious to everyone in the place that he was much more relaxed, truly enjoying himself and this new band. He sounded great singing backup, it was great to hear him do more than sing background for one or two songs. I had never seen Brian play before but I have to say it's great to have him back, the basslines last night went straight to the core. Flip was awesome. I should say he sounded awesome, since I'm so damn short I couldn't see him because of the number of speakers in front of me. He's so strong on the kit.

Overall, I'd have to say I can't wait 'til Alterbridge comes around again, I'll definitely be up on the rail again. I had a fantastic time with my two best Creed buds and I loved spending time with them.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.