View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
creed_fdj83
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed in Tulsa,OK 10-9

I posted this over on abb.net, but I'll repost it here. The Tulsa show was great.

I captured Rain on my iphone, but the drums and bass are distorted. ERock and Mark really connected during What If. That was the best version of the song I have ever heard. For those who have said that Scott's voice is not what it used to be... Last night was as good as I have ever heard him.

This was my 3rd time to see Creed. I have also seen Alter Bridge 4 times. Everytime I see them perform, they are on top of their game, each time outdoing the last. I can't wait for Full Circle to drop and to catch them again in the Spring.

Staind was awesome as well. Aaron Lewis is one of the best live performers there is.

Like a Storm continued the legacy of opening acts for Creed/Alter Bridge concerts. They were really good for a relatively unknown act.

The only disappointing thing about the night was the assigned seats on the floor. We spent the extra dough expecting to be in "the pit" near the stage. This must be a BOK Center policy, because every Creed/Alter Bridge/[insert band name] concert I have ever been to has not been like this.