View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 08:16 PM   #42
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
In Little Rock I didn't meet Creed at Alltel, we met them at their hotel. We were staying at the Capital and were having breakfast and noticed 5 tour buses pulling up across the street at the Peabody we quickly payed for our breakfast and out the door we went. We found out that Creed was still in the hotel and would n't be out until 3:30 . It was 9:00 AM and we waited outside until they came out. Anybody could have met them they walked all around downtown . Mark even walked down the street to go get pizza. Scott on the other hand wasn't easy to meet, he came out with a bodyguard and just said he was in a hurry , shook our hands and left. He had the biggest dip in his mouth I'd ever seen.

I am sure it's tough to always be in the spotlight. You are so lucky. I had 2 chances to meet them that night, which I posted about a while back and was totally pissed because I missed both of them. The 1st was when I noticed a security guard at alltel was someone my husband is in the Nat'l Guard with and I didn't make it over to him in time (too many pushers and shovers) to say who i was. then when my husband mentioned it to him, he was like, she should have said something to me, i could have gotten her backstage. I was so mad, and then the 2nd chance was my husband manages Papa Johns in NLR and his store delivered pizzas to them after the show and the delivery driver got to meet the band. I was mad that he did not call me to deliver it. We didn't speak for a few days. He would just make little comments about scott eating pizza's that he made with his own hands, I could have killed him. I don't work for Papa Johns, but he's been there 10 years and could have pulled some strings to get me to deliver the pizzas..........lol. That's the way I saw it anyway. I would never have known to scope out the hotels downtown. You do have to be in the right place at the right time. I am jealous of you guys. I cannot wait for the summer of '03 tour, I am going to any one within a 4 hour radius. You know, I was born in Nashville, TN. I moved when I was 2, but I was in fact born there. I cannot wait for the dates to post for this summer.