Thread: Grown tired
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #12
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
And I turned myself to behold wisdom and madness and folly the man do that cometh after the king even that which hath been already done then i saw that wisdom excelleth folly as for the light excellth darkness the wise mans eyes are in his head but the fool walketh in darkness and i myself perceived also that one event happend to theme all then said i in my hearty as it happend to the fool so it happend to me and why was i more wise ? then i said in my heart that this is also vantiy for there is rememberance of the wise more than the fool forever seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten and how dieth the wise man as the fool therfore i hated life because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me for all is vanity and vexation of spirt ...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then came A lit ways on down the line The Alpha And The Omega The Holy One The Auther And The Finshier Chief Cornerstone Shiloh The Rose Of Sharon WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE CARPTNER And Carried Us All And Died THE REEDEMER And Spoke These Words FORGIVE THEME FOR KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything