View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 11:00 PM   #6
Disillusioned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) This interview may have been posted to the site you got it from on the 29th...but for anyone that CAN READ and PAYS ATTENTION to what they read...there is NOTHING new or informative contained in that "interview"...

it is scripted, and repeats the SAME story, almost word for word, that has been told from the beginning by Mark and more recently by Flip...AB information???...Talking about that Band???...AB's goals...AB's plans...ummm....sorry...not seeing it.....

what i DO see tho, i've addressed in other posts...and will only say once more...it's done, get over it, move on...

Talk about AB...and get off the subject of stapp...it's going to come 'round and bite ya in the end...as always...just my 2 cents.

Although I had been a fan of Creed, I was not a member of Creed Feed or any other Creed forum. It wasn't until I heard Alter Bridge that I decided to join this particular forum. Being new around here, this is not old news to me, and personally, I appreciate that it was posted.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that with Alter Bridge having just released an album, new fans are going to find their way into this forum and like me, they are going to want to know about the band's history...which clearly includes the controversial breakup of Creed. It may be in the past, but the past is what laid the foundation for what now is, and what will be.

Furthermore, the press plays a huge role in the re-hashing of Creed's breakup and I would suspect that even if does die down, it will all come up again...either with the release of new Scott Stapp material, or quite possibly even with the release of the next Alter Bridge album.

Last edited by Disillusioned : 10-04-2004 at 02:46 AM.