View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 08:23 PM   #9
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
To tell you the truth i dont have a clue what lucid means but how ever i know all about Dreams there is all kind The Mind and when its a sleep Can pull up things deep from our souls that we dont even know is there but the most popular kinda of dreams is the ones that we have over and over again its always telling you something pay att to those most of all for 2 years i kept Dreaming of water or a river or waterfalls and in my dreams i could never touch the water untill i God told me that those dreams I was seeking Peace And Could,nt find it At the sametime i was Haveing Dreams of My teeth falling out All The time it was Also Interpted Later As that Death Was All Around Me and a lot more to as well~~And then there is nightmares Come on Everybody Has Theme Once in a while~`but if you have the same nightmare over and Over Again~~chances our your souls is haunted by your past And things you have tryed to blockout And Sometimes things happens to us when we our young And cant Remember As we become adults and have this dreams our souls is telling us that something bad has happend to us~~Only by the blood of christ Can these things be revealed And by his Spirt we can be set free``And then there is visons that Are like a dream state but your rite awake``Make sure that when this happens its Good And Brings Peace But If its like A nightmare And brings Fear upon on your heart and mind Ask God to set you free from it B/c Shrinks Got A lot Names For These Things Only God Can Reveal Such Things And Heal you or Break You Free Or Show you the way To What Is Going On With your Dreams And Mind,,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything