Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 09:56 PM   #6746
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Hi Everyone,how are ya? I'm kinda nervous cuz the mortgage company that has this house hasn't been taking their payments. I've been sending them the payments and then the money is getting resent back to my account. This has happened for this months payment as well as last months. I called them last night to try to make a payment over the phone and they refused to take a payment from me because the loan isn't in my name, when for the past 3 and a half years now they have been getting the payment with my name on the check and they were taking it then! *WTF*

I guess after the 3rd month of having the bill not paid,they can foreclose on the house,so my sister is going to try to get a hold of them tomorrow to see if she can get this straightened out. Her friend has even offered to let us use his credit card to get the payments up to date and then I would just have to pay him back,if the mortgage company will let us do it. So, Please pray that they will let us use his credit card,because we need to get this cleared up as soon as possible!
Thanks!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot