Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 AM   #1557
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!! Amen And Amen,

IF JEHOVHA GOD BE WITH YOU, sometimes ye shall feel forsaken, AND SEE WORKERS OF VANTIY AND IDOLS AND THOSE WHO STRIFE FOR THEIR OWN GLORY, keep on getting better all the time, AMEN and in such times your growth and knowlege and wisdom thats brought you through will feel as if its been thrown into utter confusion and at times things that was making sense will come undone along, with the saftey pen and glue that holding your last heart string BUT THE GLORY OF GOD , CAN SAY UNTO THEE IN A INSTANT FORGET THE STRING ONLY I CAN RENEW THE TICKER AND UPHOLD IN MY HANDS AND RENEW IT, GLORY TO GOD, GLORY TO GOD, He That Knoweth THAT PROMOTION COMES NEITHER FROM THE EAST NOR DOES IT COME FROM THE WEST, IF THE MORNING STAR THEREFORE HAS RISEN IN YOUR HEART GLORY TO GOD
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You