View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 01:18 AM   #14
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OMG!! I could go on 4-ever!! But the one I want to say something about right now to Dogstar and Said Eyes and whoever else wants to hear it ...lol...is A Perfect Circle.............OMFG!!!!! My daughter and I just saw them Monday nite and I can't even begin to tell you how truly AWESOME that show was!! I still haven't come down from it...Since getting into more of the heavier metal stuff in the last year...I have always/only loved rock n roll, but my daughter is a complete Tool/APC freak...I have always liked Tool/APC, but after seeing APC last week, I'm sooo totally hooked!! I can't get enough and Dogstar said it, Maynard is THE MAN!!!! He is soo incredibly awesome, and has "one" of the most awesome voices (IMO) I've ever heard...I am so pumped about seeing them again on Thursday in Utah at Lollapalooza!! They are so going to kick ass!! Now, I just NEED TO SEE TOOL!!! Although I really like APC, I love Tool even more, and Danny Karey on drums is one of the BEST!!! Sorry peps, Dogstar got me going, so blame her!! lol

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed