Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #915
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen !!!!

great message hev i stand by the fact that everything happens for a reason i dont care how lost we get or how close or how far we go we always come home and realize after we go through it we were never left or forsaken just taught, my heart and kingdom have prepared a place for you if it was not true i would have never told you thats the parable of the kingdom of heaven but also if we embrace its further parable its also a message of securtiy for that peace of home to dwell inside you because in this life things is harder than the after world in this life your on your own but not really coming from the pslams 139.7 where you Go i,am with you also WHITHER SHALL I GO FROM THY SPIRT OR WHITHER I SHALL FLEE IF ASEND UP TO HEAVEN YOU ARE THERE IF I MAKE MY BED IN HELL YOU ARE THERE IF I TAKE THE WINGS OF THE MORNING IN DWELL IN THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE SEA EVEN THEN SHALL THY HAND LEAD ME AND THY RIGHT HAND SHALL HOLD ME if i say surley the darkness shall cover me even shall the night bring forth the light yea the darkness hideth not from thee but the night shines as the day the darkness and the light both alike to thee
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done