Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 09:54 AM   #909
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen

IF we live in spirt let us walk in that spirt, let us be desirous of vain Glory prvoking one another enyvying one another, Only God understands such skeltons, and the Goal is to dance Amen 1 Cor 1.25 Because The Foolishness Of GOD is wiser than men And The Weakness Of God Is Stronger Than men, Pslam 26 1.3 Judge Me O Lord For I have Walked in mine integrity i have trusted in thee therefore i shall not slide examine me O Lord and prove me try my reins and my heart for thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes and i have walked in thy truth PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED Make A joyful noise unto God all ye lands sing forth the honour of his name say unto God How terrible art thou in thy works through the greatness of the power shall thine enemies submit themeselves unto thee All The Earth Shall Worship thee and shall sing unto thee,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done