View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 03:00 AM   #37
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hold On To God Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) though some of creedsister's posts are legnthy and take a while to digest, they are worth it cos they contain some serious wisdom. Thanks sis. For everything.

I would love to hear from some of you of how you have had issues with your faith and if you have overcome that, how the heck you did it...perhaps i will put this in another thread so to avoid confusion tho...BRB!
Yes I know It Sis Gets Bottled Up A Lot, With So Many Messages I Cant Really Keep Up With Theme, and a lot of theme comes here thanks for your comment WE SERVE A WISE GOD AMEN, i started this thread for wisdom truth And Holding On To God, Because Sometimes Nothing Can Move Us Or Make Us Understand THE THINGS AND THE TRIALS AND THE STAND STILLS THAT GOD TAKES US THROUGH, IN LIFE, And Sometimes Those Places Can Get Real Deep Or Silent And Let Alone The Life We Live That Sometimes We Feel Has Taken Away From God And His Purpose We Have Made Him Our Everything In Our Lifes AND SOMETIMES That Makes Us Feel, Like He Is Not Even Holding Us At All, And Its A Strange Place To Be In AND In Those Times We Never Know What God Is Doing Is He Going Reveal Past Present And Sometimes The Thing Want From God Is To Know Are Future AND GOD WILL ONLY TELL YOU TO HOLD ON TO HIM And Dont Let Go What May Uplift One Person May Not Uplift Another, But His Words Are ARE TRUTH And Never Changes, It Just All Depends On The Person And The Soul, Who Think They Can Be Reached No More, You See So Much In The World Today THE WORD OF GOD BEING CHANGED, Right Before Are Eyes Who Ever Adds Or Takes Away From My Words Their Names Shall Be Bloted Out, And In These Days And Hours Wise Men Of God Shall Fall Because Of The FALSE HOOD AND THE LIES That The World Is Showing TODAY!!! This Words Are Geniune We,ve Got ADDS SAYING The Truth Is Out There MY SAVIOUR SAID BEFORE YOU I HAVE PLACED AN OPEN DOOR KNOCK AND SHALL BE OPEND SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE, how can the spirt of truth minster, With so many lies placed before A Lost Genaration HIS GENARATION The Chosen Of God, I Dont Judge The World Because GOD Knew Of All These Things, Before Now, AMEN AND MY GOD IS FAR AHEAD OF THEME, HE IS A WISE A GOD, And Shoes Up Only In The Hearts Of Those Who Can See Through The Wicked Ways Of The World And Feel And See Something This World Would Not Hear Or See And Their Baby Like Breathes Say God Could This Be You, A THE LORD IS VERY WISE AND STRONG IN JUDGEMENTS, To Protect His Children From The Ways Of The World, So He Keeps Theme Safe, And Along That Journey It Gets Hard GOD WAS FINSHIED WITH THE WORLD, BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS WAS SET, And Every Man And Every Creature Was Given Their Time, BUT TO HIS CHILDREN AND THEIR VOICE IS HIS VOICE And Their Clock Is Hes Clock And Will Up Hold Theme And Give Theme Life And Give Theme Chance To Be Heared AND REWIND FOREVER EVERYDAY!!! As The World Sleeps HIS REIGN IS FOREVER,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done