View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #31
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Is The Best!!!!

When Words Cant Messaure And Clarity Cant Be Found, PRAISE HIM JUST PRAISE HIM FOR EVERYTHING AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!!! FOR WHO IS GOD Save The Lord Or Who Is A Rock Save Our God It Is God That Girdeth Me With Strength And Maketh My Way Perfect He Maketh My Feet Like Hinds And Sets Me Upon High Places He Teacheth My Hands To War So That A Bow Of Steelo Is Broken In Mine Arms Tho Hast Also Given Me The SHIELD OF THY SALVATION AND THY RIGHT HAND HATH HOLDEN ME UP AND THY GENTLENESS Hath Made Me Great thou hast enlarged my steps under me that my feet did not slip I Have Pursed My Enemies And Overtaken Theme Neither Did I Turn Again Till They Were Consumed I Have Wounded Theme That They Were Not Able To Rise They Are Fallen Under My Feet For Tho Has Given Me Streneth UNTO THE BATTLE thou has Subdued under me those that Rose Against Me thou has also given me the Heads Of My Enemies That I Might Destroy Theme That Hate Me Without Cause They Cried But There Was None To Save Theme , THE Strangers Shall Fade Away and be afraid out o9f their close places THE LORD LIVETH AND BLESSED BE MY ROCK AND LET THE GOD OF MY SALVATION BGE EXALTED Great Delivereance Giveth He To His King And Showeth Mercy To His Anoitned And To His Seed Forever More!!! Psalm 19 31.50
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done