View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 11:17 AM   #25
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Tribute To John The Babtist

MY MAN Has This EASTER HOLDAY IS UPON US, AND THE TRIALS OF THE APOSTLES, AMEN, Down To The 1Cor.3.8 On Down To 20, Amen NOW YE ARE FULL NOW YE ARE RICH Ye Have Reigned As Kings Without Us And I Would To God Did Reign AMEN That We Also Might Reign Wit You For God I think That God Hath Set Forth Us The Apostles Last As it Were Apponited To death AMEN For We Are Made A Spectale Unto The World And To The ANGELS And Unto Men AMEN We Are Fools For Christ Sake But Ye Are Wise In Christ We are weak BUT THE LORD IS STRONG AMEN We Are Honourable But Yet Are Despised AMEN EVEN UNTO THIS this present hour we both hunger and thirst and are naked and are buffeted and have NO CERTIAN dwelling Place And Labour working with our own hands being reviled we bless being persecuted we suffer it being defamed we entreat we are made as the filth of the world and are the offscouring of all things unto this day i write not these things to ashame you but my beloved sons i warn you FOR THOUGH YE HAVE TEN THOUSAND in christ ye have not many fathers THE LORD SHALL BRING YOU TO REMEBERANCE Of My Ways as i tech everywhere and every church, NOW SOME ARE PUFFED AND CANT FIND THEIR WAY OUT OF TELEPHONE BOOTH HAAAAA but i will come to you shortly if the Lord Will AND WILL KNOW NOT THE SPEACH OF THEME which are puffed up BUT THE POWER FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORD BUT IN POWER What Will YE Shall I Come Unto You With A Rod Or LOVE AND IN THE SPIRT OF MEEKNESS AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done