View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #22
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

FOR SOME depend on horses and chariots WE DEPEND ON GOD TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY For Who Can Speak Of His Blessings And Of All His Wonders GIVE THANKS unto the Lord For He Is Good Because His Mercy Is Forever let the house of aron now say that his mercy endures forever let theme now that fear the the lord say that his mercy endureth forever i called upon the lord in distress the lord answered me and set me in a large place THE LORD IS ON MY SIDE i will not fear what can man do to me The Lord Taketh My Part With Theme That Help Me Therefore Shall I see my desire upon theme that hate me it is better to trust in the Lord That To Put Confindence In Man It Is Better To Trus In The Lord Than To Put Confindence In Princes The Voice Of Rejocing And Salvation Is In The tabernacles of the righteous the right hand of the lord doeth valiantly I Shall Not Die But Live And Declare The Works Of The Lord The Lord Hath Chastend Me Sore But He Had Given Me Over To Death Open To Me The Gates Of Righteousness I Will Go Into Theme And I Will Praise The Lord This Gate Of The Lord into which The Righteous shall enter Pslam 1.18 1.20
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done