View Single Post
Old 03-31-2006, 11:52 AM   #21
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Protection Of Our Youth

From The Law Of Christ, the Lord promised us a forever young spirt and to obtain it we must grow old in spirt before we our youth can fully obtain the law and the Life of christ so we became gray before we become forever young AMEN, From The Psalm 71 THE PRAYER OF THE AGED MAN IN THEE O LORD do i put my trust let me be never BE PUT TO CONFUSION Deliver Me In Thy Rifghteousness And Cause Me To Escape Incline thine Ear Unto Me Save Me Be Thou My Strong Habitation Whereunto I May Continually Resort Thou Hast Given Me Commandment To Save Me FOR THOU ART MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS Deliver Me O My God Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked Out Of The Hand Of The Unrighteous And The Cruel Man FOR THOU ART MY HOPE O LORD GOD thou Art My Trust FROM My Youth By Thee Have I Been Holdn Up From The Womb Thou Art Took Me Out Of My Mothers Tummy MY Praise Shall Be Continually Before Thee I,am As A Wonder Unto Many BUT THOU ART MY STRONG REFUGE Let My Mouth Be Filled With Thy Praise With Honour All Day CAST ME NOT OFF IN THE TIME OF OLD AGE FORSAKE ME NOT WHEN MY STRENTH FAILETH ME For Everything Comes Against Me ALL WEAPONS Will TRY To Form BUT NONE WILL CONQUER BECAUSE THE LORD IS WITH US, And Saying GOD HATH FORSAKEN US you need to try something else whats going on THE LORD IS WITH THEE GOD BE NOT FAR FROM THEE O MY GOD MAKE HAST FOR MY HELP Let Theme Confounded Let Theme Be Confused Who Seek The Secrets Of My Soul And Seek My Hurt But I Will Continually and will yet praise The Lord More And More I Will Go In Strenth Of The Lord Thy God I Will Make Mention Of Thy Righteousness Even Thine Only O God Thou Has Taught Me From My Youth And hirerto Have I Declared Thy Wondrous Works Now Also When I,am An Old And Gray Headed O GOD FORSAKE ME NOT Untill I Have Shown Thy Strenth Unto This Genration Thou Which Hast Shown Me Great And Sore Troubles Shalt Quicken Me Again And Shalt Bring Me Up from the depths of the earth THOU SHALT INCREASE MY COMFORT ON EVERYSIDE We All Must Grow Old To Be Young, From Matt.13 11.17 [COLOR="RoyalBlue" Because It Is Given Unto You To Know The Mystries Of Your Youth And The Kingdom Of God But To Theme It Is Not Given For Whosever hath to him shall be given and he shall have more abundance but whosoever hath not from him shall be taken away even that he hath THEREFORE speak to theme in parables because they seeing see not and hearing they hear not and in theme is fufilled the prophecy OF EASAIAS which saith By Hearing Ye Shall Hear And Not Understand And Seeing Ye Shall Not Perceive FOR THIS PEOPLES HEART IS WAXED GROSS AND THEIR EARS Are Dull Of Hearing THE LORD YOUR GOD knows The People AND GOD IS THE GOD OF HIS PEOPLE AMEN and their eyes they have closed amen and of course at least at anytime they should see with thier eyes and should understand with thier heart and should be convereted and i should heal theme, REASON FOR THE PARABLES
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done