View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:13 AM   #4
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Hi Direckshun,

I believe I remember your name. My old Creednet BB name was "BioVirus." My sister and I used to post at Creednet (I can't remmeber my sister's screenname though - "Selkie" maybe?). We were there when the board first opened, posted a bit, and then went into "lurker" mode by the time all the bashers were allowed to post.

I'm the one who set this board up. I had CreedFeed running for a very long time. I don't even remember when I started it. My site originated as "Human Clay" so it must have been around 1999 or so. It was then that I added a message board, because as a long time Creednet lurker and poster I was getting tired of all the crap Wind-up was letting people post on their bb. I modeled my bb after their's as an alternative place for people to post. I think most people from Creednet went to "The Pit" or another EZBoard that was set up (can't remember the name of it) and my site actually didn't really start generating people until Weathered or during the Weathered recording sessions.

And like I've said in the past, this board will remain open as long as I'm alive I have no plans to remove this site or forum. As long as one person is posting, this board will thrive!

If you've got some old friends from the Creednet days still, tell them to hop on over here Everyone's friendly and we (myself, and the couple mods who are regulars) try to keep the board clean from spam and bashers.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"