View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 04:33 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Guys Help me Out Here!!!

Well, one more time i need your opinion guys.
I live in London now for almost 5 years, i came to this city from my small town in Spain in 2000. Now i am a manager in a tanning salon but i have a degree in marketing and sales and i have experience as a bar manager, waitress and bartender. I had enough of London.
I aplied for The USA Green Card Lottery last September. I will know if i get it between May and June. It's really my desire go to try to live to USA. If i get this visa i will be a legal citizen to live and work in The USA. But i dont get it i was thinking to save a lot of money and go and try it anyway for 6 months. But if i go just for 6 months i cant work there, i will have a tourist visa. I have friends who told me that i always can work ilegal there...no much help . I really like american people and their culture....i dont feel much British
My question is:
Should i go even if i dont get the Green Card???? I am confused here....but i want that so badly.
And where i should go to live???. I really love NY......what do you think guys???.I am open to all your sugestions and advices.
Thanks again guys.
Love y'all
xxxGabixxx