View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 11:43 AM   #8
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: What a bunch of crap. It figures this was posted by a pitter. They only time they post is when they have something negative to "share" about Scott. At least he has apologized for his part in the break-up. The remaining members could have a little class and do the same instead of putting it all on Stapp. The more I read about those guys, the less respect I have for them...and at this point, it's pretty much zero!

You're right, farmgirl...stapp has apologized...and it's a sad statement that it's still not enough for some...

As for anyone else apologizing...don't hold your breath...

Quote: Phillips says. “Let's just say we ran our course. It was time to move on for everybody. I'm not going to run my mouth at Scott and say all these bad things about him. Let's just say we had our differences and leave it at that.”

That is the KEY phrase out of the whole interview on anything that should have been said publically about stapp...he should have left it there...like the saying goes...if you can't say something nice then it's better not to say anything at all...

as for you TRX...posting this as you did was a most vindictive move...talk about stirring the pot?...your spin on this article at this bb was done intentionally to cause friction...

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 09-26-2004 at 11:46 AM.