View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 07:22 PM   #41
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) I'm sure there is a little bit of "fluff" in both Mark and Scott's stories ... but I really tend to believe Scott. Besides, most of what Mark said, does coincide with what Scott said. They both agree that Scott didn't want to tour as much as the others. They both agree that Scott isolated himself from everyone. They both agree that there was no communication. I think that Scott was wrong in not sharing the whole truth with his band members ... but more importantly ... his friends. He should have put more faith in them to understand ... or at least given them a chance. But I think that Mark and Flip were wrong for not realizing that Scott was not just being an asshole and that something was clearly wrong.

Agreed.

Although Mark tried to talk to Stapp and he said nothing, coz he didn't want to talk about it.

In the end of the day, it seems all of it was a big misunderstanding... then JHMP showedup and screwed things up. Creed was too bad managed.

And so did Wind-Up... now they can sell the triple: AB, SS and Creed compilations that will pop up every 3 years or so with unreleased material.