View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 03:25 AM   #13
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) I know you've probably read this before, but I would like to point something out......

" I dedicated 10 years of my life to Creed, and we're still together," he said. "Scott [ Philips ] is a plus-two handicap. He's working on his golf game. And Mark [ Tremonti ] is producing and writing and doing kind of a heavy, guitar player's dream band, and we're all good friends. We love each other and we're just enjoying life right now." Now, I've still seen a little bit of doubt of the band still being together, enough to notice, and c'mon, why would Scott lie to us about the band still being together or not??? And, he has said it atleast twice, on the statement above, and on the craig kilborne show. I just wanted to bring this up, it makes me feel alot better, and hopefully other people feel better about the band situation.

It's called PR.

Just like Chicago, I'd rather hear the truth or just have him shut up about it. Sometimes it's better to just be quiet about it and not always perpetuate a lie.

It's stuff like this that makes me lose respect for a person.

They're on a break for a reason, and I still hope that somewhere down the road things will heal.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.