View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:11 AM   #1
GrafiTTied
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to GrafiTTied Send a message via Yahoo to GrafiTTied
The Lyrics Competition

I GrafiTTied cordially invite you to participate in the first ever lyric competition in the creedfeed forum(atleast i think, cause i havent been here long enough).
This competition will commence on 14th of May 2006. I will give you all a period of two weeks to submit your poetry or song along with your screen name, please do not forget to add your name . The last day for submitting your work will be on 28th May. You will send in your masterpieces to [email protected]. At the end of the two weeks the entries will be posted in Waxing poetica and again a time period will be given for your votes.
There are a whole lot of other rules for the voting system which will be put up later. Hope ive made the rules clear enough.
This competition can only be held with sufficient response. If i dont recieve a minimum of six entries i will have no other choice but to call off this competition. I also have to put out that only ONE of your works can be submitted. Please make this happen, i will be waiting for your entries.Thank you.

yours sincerely,
GrafiTTied.

Last edited by GrafiTTied : 05-16-2006 at 12:30 AM.