View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 12:39 AM   #8
Tremontifanatic
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
SO LETS SEE....WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT COUNCILING.....

I DO IT CAUSE I WANT TO....I DONT GET PAID...IT JUST FEELS REALLY GOOD....CAUSE ITS AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL...AND THESE GUYS WALK IN THINKING THEYRE TOO TOUGH TO OPEN UP........BUT LIGHT UP SOME INSENCE AND CANDLES...AND TALK ABOUT PERSONAL EXPERIENCES...AND PEOPLE START TO RELATE......THEN TELL OF THEIR EXPERIENCES...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN...YOU HAVE A ROOM OF 10 GUYS CRYING ON EACHOTHERS SHOULDERS...LOL.....but it is truly moving...and i swear ive never been so full of emotion like when i do it....and i use is this the end....on the last night before we leave...and it really touches the guys deep...and i give them my definition of the song
towards the end of the session...the counciling leaders make them write letters to one another telling them what they think of a guy whom theyve known through 4 years of highschoo...but never got so deep into the persona...and all of a sudden..the nerd from freshman year....isnt so nerdy anymore......and we make their parents, siblings, and best friends at home write them letters too...and put them in a manilla envelope....tell them..go somewhere quiet...on the 500 acres of forest that we do it on..lol..and meditate on "whats in the envelope"........needless to say, thats when all the counciling leaders walk around with tissues for the guys