View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 03:13 AM   #104
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) :Now you're just being difficult, you KNOW it's called fizzy!
I do? Now I'm not sure that I do, suddenly my memory is failing me as to which one I voted for. I may need some kind of sweetner to stay with fizzy lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) :If you do that, you'll scare me half to death and I will have to come running back home!
Is this supposed to change my mind cause you're going about it the wrong way. See that is the whole idea....

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) :Wow, Ben Harper covered Indifference? I haven't heard that.
He's played at it shows before and If you get PJ's most recent DVD he sings part of it with Ed which is cool.

Quote: (Originally Posted by - hayley -) :Oh, that's right, I forgot. I thought, just for a split second, that you might just be able to spend a single cent. Guess I was wrong.
Now Fish and Chips will cost me $7.95 and be nice and tasty and McDonalds will cost me $6.05 and taste like crap. Now what would Scrooge McDuck do? lol
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie