Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 08:24 AM   #2642
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Victory Over Sin And Death

PRAISE JESUS, From One Of David Brothers Post, jesus knew the challenge that waited him in jerusalem and he walked into it TO DELIVER US THE SAME FATE, contempt warfare Wars And Tribulations PRAISE JESUS John 14 >25>26 Jesus Said These Things Have I Spoken unto you BUT the Comforter which is the holy Ghost whom the father will send in my name HE shall Teach Us all things And bring all things That We Really Need To Hear PRAISE JESUS To Our Rememberance Whatsoever i said unto you PRAISE JESUS These Wars Cant Touch The Overcomer And Our Relationship With Him PRAISE JESUS,john 10>17>18 Therefore JESUS Said Doth My Father Love Me Because i lay down my life that i may take it again NO Man NOR War Can Take It From Us BECAUSE NO MAN CAN TAKE IT FROM HIM Only Jesus HAD THE POWER To Lay It Down And Through His Death THE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN Again FOR US, PRAISE JESUS, And He Said This Comandment Have I Received OF My Father Praise Jesus Amen Amen PEACE Be Wit Ya,alls A IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH