View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
FreedomFighter
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Please say it aint so...

Does anyone else NOT really want to see some sort of Creed reunion?? I was as into Creed as anyone back in the day, but when they split it just seemed right, especially seeing how AB has picked up where Creed left off musically, and has done some amazing stuff. I loved the idea of Mark and Scott P getting back to the beginning and making the music they want to make. Bringing Brian back in was icing on the cake too. Even seeing how much Myles has grown and evolved from his M4 days is awesome.

Personally, I would be crushed to see all that haulted or even put on pause in favor of a Creed comeback.

What I'm hoping is that all these rumors lead to nothing. Failing that, maybe Wind Up is planning to merely 're-brand' Scott Stapp's solo gig as "Creed: Resurrected" or something awful like that in order to turn a quick buck.

Mark, Scott, Brian and Myles, please tell me you aren't a part of any of this silly speculation. If the still-die-hard Creed fans want their thing back that's fine, and let Stapp give it to them. He's been playing Creed tunes on his own for years anyway. Just don't take that same step backwords!

Anyone else with me??