View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 03:09 PM   #11
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by franrn
Closer and CLOSER,PIT is the BEST!!! depending on who is standing behind you. something was poking me in the A## and I was not about to turn around and find out what it was . Sooo I kept my eyes focused on Scott baby. Who loves you BABY? I do, I do!!!

ROCK ON

You guys DON"T even want me to tell ya what Fran had poking her in the ass at the show!!!:lol: Let's say I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die!!! Fran and I have been to 2 shows together, one in Va Beach (pretty good seats) and then in DC in THE PIT BABY!!!!! What a time we had!!! She never thought I could run so fast to get to the pit!! I told her "hang on I am gonna run like hell" and I was not kidding !!!!!!! She laughed I probably looked like a retard running so fast you know like speedy gonzelas from the cartoons, but hey.... this is Creed we are talking about!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"